Originated in 1933, Harbison-Fischer is the leader in quality, reliability and performance in the downhole pump arena. Our subsurface pumps and accessories consistently deliver the performance our customers need, earning us the reputation of providing The Best Pumps in the Oil Patch™.
Harbison-Fischer’s headquarters and manufacturing facility is located in Crowley, TX. We have over 30 warehouses across North America and we deliver the widest variety of subsurface pumps to a global clientele. For production challenges ranging from high sand content, to corrosive conditions, to efficiency robbing gas conditions, Harbison-Fischer has the right combination of superior quality products, service and application expertise to improve well performance in the most cost-effective manner.
Harbison-Fischer delivers value that goes beyond supplying the industry’s best pumps. Our other service strengths include:
- HF Pump schools: Gain insight to pump design, application, and knowledge to identify potential operational problems early.
- Fast response to customer needs: Our artificial lift experts work with you to design the best rod pump solution for every well in your field.
- Full failure analysis capabilities: Pinpointing the root cause of a pump failure, we determine the best solution to keep your pump running with less maintenance and downtime.
- The right pumping solution, when and where you need it: Our vast network of authorized distributors, agents, pump shop and warehouse facilities spread out across North America and every major producing region around the world.
- A commitment to ongoing innovation: Our active Research and Development team continues to develop patented pumping technologies.