Plunger lift is one of the most economical ways to achieve maximum deliquification, particularly in marginal and aging wells. It uses a well’s own energy in combination with a plunger to cost-effectively lift and remove accumulated liquids.
PCS Ferguson plunger lift systems maximize well deliquification at minimal cost, through a comprehensive offering that includes:
- High-quality manufacturing processes and materials
- Quick and easy implementation
- Unrivaled expertise, service, training, and line-out assistance
- Low capital and operating expenses
- Largest selection of custom-engineered equipment addressing the full range of well conditions